The InsurHack Skopje hackathon dedicated to the insurance industry will be held on September 28-29 in the premises of the Economic Chamber of Macedonia. InsurHack Skopje is an initiative of the Insurance Supervision Agency and the Association of Financial Organizations of the Economic Chamber of Macedonia. Its purpose is to introduce the students to the insurance industry and develop creative solutions to improve the business processes of insurance companies.
During the two-day event students will develop prototype software solutions on pre-assigned topics. Only undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible to participate in this InsurHack. Teams of up to 4 members will participate. The purpose of this workshop is for students to gain experience that will serve as a catalyst for their careers.
During InsurHack Skopje organizers will provide excellent industry mentors, food and refreshments, and access to information. The prize for the first team is participation in the Insurtech Skopje event, and the prize for the top three teams is free training for agents or insurance brokers.
Why should you apply?
- Work with insurance pros and great mentors
- Learn how to pitch your ideas
- Create a solution for a real need
- Be part of a memorable weekend
- Win reccognition in the industry
- Kickstart your career
- Get some rewards
How to apply?
- Create a team (get a software developer, designer and good presenter on board)
- Fill in the form at insurhackskopje.aso.mk/apply by 15th of September
Read the conditions of participation